Jiffy Steamer J-2000 Garment Clothes Fabric Steamer J2000 Freshens, Remove Wrinkles & Odors, 2 Min HeatUp, 1300W, 6" Norel Head, 5.5' Hose
Jiffy Steamer J-2000 Garment Clothes Fabric Steamer J2000 Freshens, Remove Wrinkles & Odors, 2 Min HeatUp, 1300W, 6'' Norel Head, 5.5' Hose by Jiffy Steamer at Cami Lynn. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Jiffy J-2000 Pro-Line Commercial Steamer Accessories included : J-2000 base unit Water caddy Steam head and hose attachment Rod set Assembly Wrench
Features & Highlights
- 1300 watt heating element die cast in solid brass. All brass couplings. Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety. Color-coded high-temperature wiring. Over 1.5 hours of steam per filling. Steams Up In 2 Minutes. 5 Times Faster Than Ironing. 6 inch wide plastic steam head. Low profile, easy-to-handle water reservoir. New "no spill" check valve cap for easy filling. Steamer On Casters With Garment & Hose Hangers.
- High-impact LEXAN® outer housing. 360-degree swivel casters for mobility. On / Off Switch. UL, CSA, NOM, ANCE, TUV/GS and CE listed. Dimensions: 10.0 inches wide x 14.5 inches long x 64.0 inches high. Weighs 18 Pounds. Made in USA. Some assembly required (wrench included).
- Quick 2-minute heat-up time. 1300 watt heating element die cast in solid brass. 50/60-Hertz electrical system. No scorching or shining. Numerous available attachments. Numerous cord plugs and steam head attachments available. Lightweight, flexible hose. New "no spill" check valve cap for easy filling. 360 degrees swivel casters allow freedom of movement. High heat and impact resistant nylon makes this steam head the most durable available. Shatterproof water housing.
- Shatterproof water bottle holds 1-gallon of water in cast aluminum housing. Steaming head made of glass-filled nylon. Safety wiring feature temporarily turns the unit off when it runs dry. Steams away wrinkles faster and without ironing. Removes wrinkles up to five times faster than conventional ironing. Removes wrinkles from hats and other hard-to-treat items.
- Treat furniture upholstery to achieve showroom finish. Will remove wrinkles from clothing, drapery, tablecloths, virtually any fabric. Your dry-cleaner knows, steam is the gentlest, safest, most efficient method to remove wrinkles. New European design steam head and hanging system. Re-designed with the user in mind.